Clerical Officer Grade III panel , Initial Location: KWETB Training Services Office, Naas, Co. Kildare - CO/21/04/JULY21
|Salary: See Description for Details|
|Administrative and Clerical||Temporary/Contract/Project|
|Closing Date: 27/07/2021||Closing Time: 12:00|
|Recruitment start: 08/07/2021|
Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board invites applications to form a Clerical Officer Grade III panel:
Post CO/21/04/July21: Clerical Officer Panel, Initial Location: KWETB Training Services Office, Naas, Co.Kildare
The purpose of this recruitment campaign is to form a panel from which full-time, permanent, and fixed-term contract posts may be filled.
Initial appointment will be to KWETB Training office in Naas, Co. Kildare. Please note the post holder could be moved to another area of the organisation as required.
Hours per week: 37 Monday – Friday
Post 2011 entrant:
€24,586 €26,195 € 26,604 €27,401 €28,577 €29,751 €30,925 €31,781 €32,747 €33,873 €34,665 €35,779 €36,885 €38,612 LSI 1 €39,970 LSI 2 €40,592
Pre 2011 entrant:
€27,401 €28,577 €29,751€ 30,925 € 31,781 € 32,747 € 33,873 €34,665 € 35,779 €36,885 €38,612 € 39,970 € 40,592 € 41,433
22 days per annum.
**See attached information guide for more information**
Applications for this post should be made online before the deadline of 12 noon on Tuesday 27th July 2021. If you have any queries, please email email@example.com or phone :
Kildare Office: Avril Connolly at 087-7609276 or Laura McGrath at 087-3938059
KWETB Recruitment Competitions consist of a number of different stages.
Applicants must be successful at each stage before passing through to the next stage of the competition. The stages in our competition process are as follows:
· Qualifications Assessment
· Reference Check
· Medical Check
Offers of employment will only be made to candidates who have been successful at all stages of the competition process.
Dr. Deirdre Keyes CHIEF EXECUTIVE
Privacy Notice: By applying for any position, working or volunteering with, or otherwise taking up any position within the ETB, you acknowledge that your personal data (including special category personal data) shall be processed by KWETB. This Privacy Notice gives you some helpful information about who we are, what personal data we collect about you and why, who we share it with and why, how long we keep it, and your rights. If you need more information, please see our Data Protection Policy available at http://kildarewicklow.etb.ie/about-us/data-protection/
The responsibilities for the post are to:
- Provide reception, secretarial and administrative assistance within the Training Services Section.
- Provide a professional and friendly approach in dealings with all learners, staff and management.
- Implement and maintain agreed administrative procedures.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date paper-based and computer-based systems in respect of learners/service in a confidential manner.
- Maintain financial records as appropriate e.g. petty cash, monthly accounts, invoices, grants, and learner payments.
- Undertake day to day running of office including: ordering stationery and stock; processing receipt of goods and invoices; organising maintenance and repair of office equipment as required.
- Assist in the preparation and completion of returns to the ETB, Department of Education and Skills, SOLAS and other appropriate bodies in line with ETB guidelines.
- Prepare timely reports, returns and other documentation as required.
- Assist with the preparation of various documents such as memos, letters, reports, minutes, agendas and project files.
- Access information from a range of sources and distribute as directed.
- Establish recording systems and information databases as appropriate to the needs of the service.
- Contribute to and assist with the organisation of events, marketing activities and promotional materials under the direction of the Manager or other designated staff.
- Input and maintain learner records and manage the filing system for the Training Services Section.
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations.
- Undertake any other duties relevant to the provision of effective and efficient secretarial and administrative support within the Training Services Section.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time in line with the needs of the service.
The person appointed to the above post will be required to show evidence of the following competencies:
- Team Work
- Information Management / Processing
- Delivery of Results
- Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Specialist Knowledge, Expertise and Self Development
- Drive and Commitment to Public Service Values
Please see the attached information guide for more details
Requirements and Eligibility for the post
- Have the requisite knowledge, skills and competencies to carry out the role. Competencies will be informed by best practice Public Appointment Service competency frameworks for the Irish Public Service:
- Be capable and competent of fulfilling the role to a high standard; have obtained at least Grade D3 in five subjects in the Leaving Certificate Examination (High, ordinary, applied or vocational programmes) or equivalent or have passed an examination at the appropriate level within the QQI qualifications framework which can be assessed as being of a comparable to Leaving Certificate standards or equivalent or higher or have appropriate
- Relevant experience which encompasses equivalent skills and expertise; be at least 17 years of age on or before the date of advertisement of the recruitment
Please see attached information guide for more details
Already Registered? Log in here
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application