English & Music Teacher (Maternity Leave Cover, 22hpw), required for Scoil Chonglais, Baltinglass, Co.Wicklow - KW421/APR21.
|Scoil Chonglais, Baltinglass, Co.Wicklow.|
|Salary: Teachers Hourly Rate of pay will apply|
|Teaching||Maternity Leave Cover|
|Closing Date: 16/04/2021||Closing Time: 00:00|
|Recruitment start: 07/04/2021|
English & Music Teacher (Maternity Leave Cover, 22hpw), required for Scoil Chonglais, Baltinglass, Co.Wicklow from the 26th April 2021 to the 4th June 2021 - KW440/APR21.
Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board invites applications for the above Part-time teaching post that may arise in School Session 2020/2021. Initial location, duration and provisional hours of work are listed above and may be subject to change. Should more vacancies arise; posts will be filled in the first instance from subject panels created as a result of this recruitment process.
- This post is a Fixed Purpose Maternity Leave vacancy commencing on the 26th April 2021 and ending on the 4th June 2021.
- All appointments are subject to the approval of Department of Education & Skills and the Director(s) of the National Redeployment Scheme.
- All appointments are subject to registration with Teaching Council of Ireland. Please submit a copy of your Teaching Council Certificate of Registration in support of your application.
- Garda Vetting is Mandatory
- Qualifications, Salary Scale and Conditions of Service in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Education and Skills.
- Appointment is to Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board.
- Shortlisting of applicants may take place.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- KWETB is positive to disability and an equal opportunities employer.
Applications for this post should be made online before the deadline of 12 noon on Friday, 16th April 2021. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Deirdre at 086 383 4772.
Dr Deirdre Keyes Chief Executive
To deliver the prescribed curriculum in accordance with KWETB and Department of Education and Skills requirements
Registration with the Teaching Council of Ireland
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application