Equine Studies (to include stable and yard routine) (10hpw) required for St. Conleth's Community College, Newbridge, Co. Kildare - KW437/FEB21
|St. Conleth's Community College, Newbridge, Co. Kildare|
|Salary: Teachers Incremental Salary Scale will apply|
|Closing Date: 08/03/2021||Closing Time: 12:00|
|Recruitment start: 22/02/2021|
Equine Studied (to include stable and yard routine) required for St. Conleth's Community College, Newbridge, Co. Kildare 10 hpw approx.- KW437/FEB21
Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board invites applications for the above Pro-Rata or Part-time teaching post which may arise in School Session 2020-2021. Initial location, duration and provisional hours of work are listed above and may be subject to change. Should more vacancies arise posts may be filled from subject panels created as a result of this recruitment process.
- This is a Fixed TermPost.
- All appointments are subject to the approval of Department of Education & Skills and the Director(s) of the National Redeployment Scheme.
- All appointments are subject to registration with Teaching Council of Ireland.
- Garda Vetting is Mandatory
- Qualifications, Salary Scale and Conditions of Service in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Education and Skills.
- Appointment is to Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board.
- Shortlisting of applicants may take place.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- KWETB is positive to disability and an equal opportunities employer.
Applications for this post should be made online before the deadline of 12 noon on Monday 8th March 2021. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Deirdre at 0404 60542 or Avril, Laura 045-988000
Dr Deirdre Keyes CHIEF EXECUTIVE
The Tutor will be required to teach Stable Yard Routine & Management to QQI Level 5 & 6. Qualifications required British Horse Society Intermediate standard or equivalent. A Teaching/Training qualification is desirable i.e. Train the Trainer Level 5 or equivalent. The role also involves delivery of Level 6 Communications & Work Experience modules. This is a Part Time position currently running on Tuesdays and Fridays.
To deliver the prescribed curriculum in accordance with KWETB and Department of Education and Skills requirements
Registration with the Teaching Council of Ireland
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application