KWETB Substitution Panel 2020/2021 academic year (Post Primary Sector Only)
|All KWETB Schools|
|Salary: Teachers Incremental Salary Scale will apply|
|Closing Date: 31/05/2021||Closing Time: 12:00|
|Recruitment start: 05/08/2020|
KWETB Substitution Panel 2020/2021 academic year
Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board invites applications for the above
Applications are invited from teachers of all subject areas including the following key subject areas: Irish, French, German, Maths, Home Economics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics for inclusion on a panel of substitute teachers for all KWETB post-primary schools in Co.Kildare & Co.Wicklow for the 2020/2021 academic year:
- Garda Vetting is Mandatory
- Qualifications, Salary Scale and Conditions of Service in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Education and Skills.
- Appointment is to Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board.
- Shortlisting of applicants may take place.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
- KWETB is positive to disability and an equal opportunities employer.
Applications for this post should be made online. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Deirdre at 0404 60542 or Avril, Laura 045-988000
Dr Deirdre Keyes CHIEF EXECUTIVE
To deliver the prescribed curriculum in accordance with KWETB and Department of Education and Skills requirements
Registration with the Teaching Council of Ireland
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application