Múinteoir Eacnamaíocht Bhaile (11hpw Job-Sharing), Home Economics Teacher required for Coláiste Ráithín, Bray, Co. Wicklow, KW231/MAY20.
|Coláiste Ráithín, Bray, Co. Wicklow|
|Salary: Teachers Incremental Salary Scale will apply|
|Closing Date: 25/08/2020||Closing Time: 12:00|
|Recruitment start: 03/06/2020|
Múinteoir Eacnamaíocht Bhaile (11hpw, Job-Sharing), Home Economics Teacher required for Coláiste Ráithín, Bray, Co. Wicklow, KW231/MAY20.
Is gaelcholáiste í Coláiste Ráithín agus múintear gach ábhar trí mheán na Gaeilge. Mar sin tuigtear go mbeidh an cumas agus an toilteanas ag iarratasóirí feidhmiú trí mheán na Gaeilge.
Coláiste Ráithín is an all-Irish second level school and all subjects are taught through the medium of Irish. Therefore it is expected that all applicants will have the facility and willingness to operate through the medium of Irish.
Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board invites applications for the above Pro-Rata or Part-time teaching post which may arise in School Session 2020-2021. Initial location, duration and provisional hours of work are listed above and may be subject to change. Should more vacancies arise posts may be filled from subject panels created as a result of this recruitment process.
- This is a Fixed Term Post.
- All appointments are subject to the approval of Department of Education & Skills and the Director(s) of the National Redeployment Scheme.
- All appointments are subject to registration with Teaching Council of Ireland.
- Garda Vetting is Mandatory
- Qualifications, Salary Scale and Conditions of Service in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Education and Skills.
- Appointment is to Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board.
- Shortlisting of applicants may take place.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- KWETB is positive to disability and an equal opportunities employer.
Applications for this post should be made online before the deadline of 12 noon on Tuesday, 25th August 2020. If you have any queries, please email email@example.com or phone Deirdre at 086 383 4772 or Avril, Laura 045-988000
Dr Deirdre Keyes CHIEF EXECUTIVE
To deliver the prescribed curriculum in accordance with KWETB and Department of Education and Skills requirements
Registration with the Teaching Council of Ireland
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application