KWETB Substitution Panel 2019/2020 from January 2020 (Post Primary Sector Only )
|All KWETB Schools|
|Salary: Teachers Incremental Salary Scale will apply|
|Closing Date: 29/05/2020||Closing Time: 12:00|
|Recruitment start: 01/09/2019|
KWETB Substitution Panel 2019/2020 (From January 2020 onwards)
Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board invites applications for the above
Applications are invited from teachers of all subject areas including the following key subject areas: Irish, French, German, Maths, Home Economics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics for inclusion on a panel of substitute teachers for all KWETB schools in Co.Kildare & Co.Wicklow for the 2019/2020 academic year:
- Garda Vetting is Mandatory
- Qualifications, Salary Scale and Conditions of Service in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Education and Skills.
- Appointment is to Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board.
- Shortlisting of applicants may take place.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
- KWETB is positive to disability and an equal opportunities employer.
Applications for this post should be made online before the deadline of 12 noon on 29th May 2020 If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Jessica at 0404 60542 or Sarah 045-988000
Dr Deirdre Keyes CHIEF EXECUTIVE
To deliver the prescribed curriculum in accordance with KWETB and Department of Education and Skills requirements
Registration with the Teaching Council of Ireland
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application