Catering Youthreach Resource Worker, Athy, Co.Kildare KW356/Aug19
|Athy, County Kildare, Ireland||Salary: See Description for Details|
|Closing Date: 10/09/2019||Recruitment start: 23/08/2019|
Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board invites applications for the following post which may arise i Initial location, duration and provisional hours of work are listed below and may be subject to change. Should more vacancies arise; posts will be filled in the first instance from subject panels created as a result of this recruitment process.
Catering Youthreach Resource Worker required for Youthreach Athy, Co.Kildare 37 hpw approx.
- Teaching KWETB QQI level 3 Breakfast Cookery, QQI Level 4. Food and Nutrition modules.
- Teaching and training students in hygiene, food preparation, service and clean up.
- Managing the kitchen area, budget and stock control.
- Providing two meals for students per day.
- Planning and preparing for classes.
- Preparing students for work experience in the catering industry.
- Administrate duties when required.
- Being a proactive member of the Youthreach Team and ensuring the continued development of the centre.
• This post is a Fixed Term Post .
• All appointments are subject to the approval of Department of Education & Skills.
• Garda Vetting is Mandatory
• Qualifications, Salary Scale and Conditions of Service in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Education and Skills.
• Appointment is to Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board.
• Shortlisting of applicants may take place.
• Canvassing will disqualify
. • Late applications will not be considered.
• KWETB is positive to disability and an equal opportunities employer. Applications for this post should be made online before the deadline of 12 noon on Tuesday 10th September 2019.. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org DR.DEIRDRE KEYES, CHIEF EXECUTIVE
Youthreach is an educational training and work experience programme for young people (aged 16 – 20 years) who have left school early. The aim is to develop the core skills needed for further learning and to prepare young people to progress to further education/training or to employment.
see attached person specification and job description
YOUTHREACH RESOURCE PERSON (2).pdf
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application