(SEN Co-ordinator) Comhordaitheoir Riachtanas Speisialta Oideachais, Coláiste Ráithín, Bóthar Bhaile Átha Cliath, Bré, Co. Chill Mhantáin - Ref: KW231/Jun19
|Coláiste Ráithín, Bóthar Bhaile Átha Cliath, Bré, Co. Chill Mhantáin||Temporary/Contract/Project|
|Teaching||Salary: Teachers Incremental Salary Scale will apply|
|Closing Date: 21/06/2019||Recruitment start: 14/06/2019|
(SEN Co-ordinator) Comhordaitheoir Riachtanas Speisialta Oideachais required for Coláiste Bré, Co. Chill Mhantáin - 22hpw approx. - Ref: KW231/Jun19
Is Gaelcholáiste í Coláiste Ráithin
Mar sin tuigtear go mbeidh an cumas agus an toilteanas ag iarratasóirí feidhmiú trí mheán na Gaeilge.
Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board invites applications for the above Pro-Rata or Part-time teaching post which may arise in School Session 2019-2020. Initial location, duration and provisional hours of work are listed above and may be subject to change. Should more vacancies arise posts may be filled from subject panels created as a result of this recruitment process.
- This is a Fixed Term/Purpose Post.
- All appointments are subject to the approval of Department of Education & Skills and the Director(s) of the National Redeployment Scheme.
- All appointments are subject to registration with Teaching Council of Ireland.
- Garda Vetting is Mandatory
- Qualifications, Salary Scale and Conditions of Service in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Education and Skills.
- Appointment is to Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board.
- Shortlisting of applicants may take place.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- KWETB is positive to disability and an equal opportunities employer.
Applications for this post should be made online before the deadline of 12 noon on Friday, 21st June 2019 If you have any queries, please email email@example.com or phone Jessica at 0404 60542 or Sarah 045-988000
Dr Deirdre Keyes CHIEF EXECUTIVE
To deliver the prescribed curriculum in accordance with KWETB and Department of Education and Skills requirements
Registration as a Post Primary Teacher with the Teaching Council of Ireland and a Post Graduate Diploma in Special Educational Needs is essential.
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application