Special Educational Needs teacher Glenart College, Arklow, Co Wicklow. KW533/Mar19
|Glenart College, Arklow, Co Wicklow||Maternity Leave Cover|
|Teaching||Salary: Teachers Hourly Rate of pay will apply|
|Closing Date: 21/03/2019||Recruitment start: 07/03/2019|
Special Educational Needs teacher in Glenart College, Arklow, Co Wicklow. KW533/Mar19 22 hpw approx. to cover a Maternity Leave Vacancy
Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board invites applications for the above Part-time teaching post that may arise in School Session 2018-2019 Initial location, duration and provisional hours of work are listed above and may be subject to change. Should more vacancies arise; posts will be filled in the first instance from subject panels created as a result of this recruitment process.
• This post is a Fixed Purpose Maternity Leave vacancy
• All appointments are subject to the approval of Department of Education & Skills and the Director(s) of the National Redeployment Scheme.
• All appointments are subject to registration with Teaching Council of Ireland.
• Garda Vetting is Mandatory
• Qualifications, Salary Scale and Conditions of Service in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Education and Skills.
• Appointment is to Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board.
• Shortlisting of applicants may take place.
• Canvassing will disqualify.
• Late applications will not be considered.
• KWETB is positive to disability and an equal opportunities employer.
Applications for this post should be made online before the deadline of 12 noon on Thursday, 21st March 2019. If you have any queries, please email email@example.com or phone Jessica at 0404 60542.
Dr Deirdre Keyes Chief Executive
To deliver the prescribed curriculum in accordance with KWETB and Department of Education and Skills requirements
Registration as a Post Primary teacher with the Teaching Council of Ireland and a Post Graduate Diploma in Special Educational Needs is essential.
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application